This is an inspirational and successful weight loss story about Cheryl Blythe, a young woman who had more than 150 kilograms. Her obesity problem became even bigger when she got pregnant at only 17 years old and when she began overeating without control and gaining more weight.
BTW, You might also want to read these posts for faster weight loss:
- What is an Appetite Suppressant?
- Protein Rich Foods Burn Fat Naturally
- Homemade Weight Loss Drink with Parsley
Cheryl Blythe’s diet was:
- Breakfast – nothing
- Lunch – half a baguette filled with chicken and mayonnaise, a bag of crisps and 4 chocolate bars
- Dinner – half pounder cheese burger with doner meat on top and a portion of cheesy chips
- Snacks – large chocolate bars, share-size bags of crisps and whole packs of biscuits
Read More: Obese Model Wants to Weigh 1000 lbs to Become the Fattest Woman in the World!
The problem with her weight was really scary. And every doctor she saw told her that if she continues to eat unhealthy foods, she won’t live for more than 1 year. However, she decided to completely stop this devastating habit and to fight for her life.
She stopped eating all kinds of junk food and started following a healthy diet, which changed the entire course of her life and helped her achieve an inspirational and successful weight loss story by losing an amazing 89 kg in a period of only 18 months!
With strong will and dedication, she managed to go from 150 to 60 kg by only eliminating processed food with high sugar amounts and carbs!
Here’s the amazing diet plan that helped Cheryl Blythe lose 89 kg:
- Breakfast – grilled lean bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms with two poached eggs
- Lunch – baked or boiled potatoes with chili
- Dinner – spaghetti with tomato sauce and Cheddar cheese
- Snacks – fresh fruit, fat-free yogurts and a small chocolate bar
Read More: The Best Fat Burning Foods for Women and Men
She remembers the days when she was overweight, and how difficult it was for her to do the ordinary things, like walking to the store. She suffered from intense back pain due to the obesity by the age of 30!
However, after a year and a half, she was awarded with the title “Woman of the Year” by the Obesity center, which deals with people who have obesity problems. She has given an inspirational weight loss story for all overweight people.
She is a changed women and this amazing diet helped her get rid of all health problems and lead a healthy and happy life. Share her inspirational and successful weight loss story with everyone, you never know who needs inspiration to make some changes and enhance their life!
If you want to improve your lifestyle start with these articles: